Need your help with article writing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rentdn

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

I'm the owner of the blog DailyScubaDiving.com and at this moment I'm very busy and can't update my blog regularly . I need your help guys as I believe that my blog provides good information and is a helpful resource for others interested in scuba diving.

Basically I need someone to write articles on specific subjects such as

1. Best Dive Regulators
2. Product reviews
3. Scuba diving stories
4. Scuba Diving destination
5. Tips and tricks

In other words to bring this website to a new level and basically I need a diver to write about his/her experience and If you can handle this job , please pm me your best rate

Mods if I've posted this in a wrong section , please move it accordingly.

Looking forward for your comments and pms

Many Thanks

There's no money in stuff like this initially. You do it because you kinda want to, or you want to help someone who is doing it maybe do it better. Or you just feel like doing it.
There were some guys who were writing traffic control programs for a city in Arizona and with a few steps-and-bounds wound up starting some picayune company they called Microsoft. it was not much of an enterprise when they started - the early programs were pretty lame, but it did sorta stick around.
One never knows now, do one?

Actually guys I'm ready to pay you for this , but as said "I need your help" which means that I can't pay much for this type of work.

But again , yes I'm also ready to pay

I'm fairly new to Scubaboard, so I sometimes have difficulty navigating. I just completed a long reply to your post but then my reply disappeared. But that's life.

I've been diving for 48 years (I turned 80 two weeks ago), and I intend to continue for as long as I am able. I'm sure I can help with articles on my experiences (yes, I've done some stupid things). Let me know if you're interested. I'm not looking to make money, but a stipend would not be refused.

Good luck

I would like to help with the blog. I am no way an expert but this year I celebrate 30 years of diving. I have a lot of stories and have a lot of experiences that I could write about. Let me know if I can help. Dave (I sent you a PM with my e-mail)

Back
Top Bottom