Need wrist band extender

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2Ogal

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have misplaced (*lost) my wrist band extender for my mares black passion nemo. Need a replacement as I can't cold water dive without one!
How do I go about ordering/replacing it?

I've lost mine also and talked with Joe at Scuba Toys. He said he could order me another, but I have not got around to it yet.

Thanks Don..I have sent an email to Scubatoys regarding this. Thought maybe I had to deal directly with the manufacturer.

Hi,

You need to deal with an authorized Mares retailer. Below is a copy of the part# needed. The new Nemo excel wrist strap extender is compatible with original nemo, nemo black passion, and Nemo Excel watch style / computers.

44200664Nemo Excel Strap Extension

Thanks for posting.

Best regards,

Hi,

Here is the website for the Mares distributor responsible for S. Africa. Within the website they list Mares authorized dealers. I suggest you use this as a starting reference. I hope this helps.

Dealers

Best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom