Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it's too bad you're looking for US only.... here's a pic from last weekend with the d630v2 down to 140 ffw @ 40°F. Taken on the Forest City, in Tobermory, Ontario, Canada.
Cool pic! I remember that stern rail when it was intact... :(

It certainly alerts people that nearly all of the reviews are expensed.
They are expensed prior to the review. Not exactly the same as, "give us a good review and we'll give you a light." Rather, it shows come confidence by the mfg in the quality of their products.
Have you resumed diving?
Did I stop?

it's too bad you're looking for US only.... here's a pic from last weekend with the d630v2 down to 140 ffw @ 40°F. Taken on the Forest City, in Tobermory, Ontario, Canada.
Cool pic. Do you just deco on backgas or do they hang a tank on the line? Curious..

Bow is fairly shallow, stern is deep. It hit the island under full steam, and then slipped back into the water to her grave. Mooring blocks are at the bow. You head down, enjoy the dive, work your way back up along (what is left of) the deck.... Sad to see her slowly succumbing to age (and fools)...

Awesome picture. 👍

I would like to test the D530 UV light.
OK. No problem. I just sent you a message. :)

I can review any dive light needed. I currently have 2 orca torch lights a d630 and d710 but wouldn't mind trying the d530 and reviewing it. I dove 2-4 times a week in the pnw (puget sound).
OK. No problem. I just sent you a message. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom