Need suggestions 3 week trip into Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deaf diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just booked my ticket to Cebu Oct 20-Nov 10. Photographer Looking for recommendations. Not really into sitting in formation waiting for sharks. Would love a few days muck, schools would be nice. Pelagic action gladly accepted. Solo traveler so im wide open to suggestions
Thanks in advance

Thresher shark in Malapascua.
Macro in Dumaguete/Dauin. Apo Island and Siquijor are not that far away.
Southern Leyte is a bit off the beaten track.
Other places of interest: Alona Beach/Anda in Bohol, Moalboal and Sipalay.

Quite a list but how to avoid un-necessary backtracking will need careful planning.

Yeah that’s what i don’t want to do is waste time. I also dont want to try to do to much would rather spend time diving rather than in transit

Transit in Philippines is very slow and can be frustrating.
I am afraid you have to allocate couple of day near the end of the trip in case there is any typhoon around the area.

BTW, there is also diving out from Mactan island, where the airport is situated, in Cebu City.

There are plenty of information about all those areas that I had mentioned + others so you better start reading them. No need to book anything because you are coming during the low season.

Back
Top Bottom