Need suggestion for moisture-wicking base layer undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When will the Statute of Limitations run on your act(s) of "getting even(er)" with that adult run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always used to use Marks and Spencer pure merino wool base-layer undergarments. They were soft, warm and retained thermal properties if wet.

On top of those I used 4th Element Xerotherm Arctic... with a Weezle padded gilet over the torso.

Was great for anything down to freezing... and wicked sweat away delightfully.

When will the Statute of Limitations run on your act(s) of "getting even(er)" with that adult run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statute of Limitations with Scout Parents....NONE,,,,,,,Paid back in full and then some. We do have a great group.

I always used to use Marks and Spencer pure merino wool base-layer undergarments. They were soft, warm and retained thermal properties if wet.

On top of those I used 4th Element Xerotherm Arctic... with a Weezle padded gilet over the torso.

Was great for anything down to freezing... and wicked sweat away delightfully.

That is the key....wicking the moisture away and keeping it away from the skin. Under Armor works great on land where the moisture evaporates into the air but we don't have that luxury in our suits. That's why I love the 4th Element system. I use the Drybase as a base layer, along with Zerotherm and/or Arctic and also the Drybase alone when in the tropics. My skin always remains dry.

Back
Top Bottom