Need Suggestion/Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reiger

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Texans!

I am from Tulsa, Oklahoma, which I realize is not TX. But I am finishing up my biology degree here, and am enrolled in a invertebrate zoology class.

Wanting to dive as much as possible, I am designing my class project on cnidarians, specifically Jelly Fish. I would like to capture a couple different species and transport them to tulsa for observation and show and tell for the land locked, however I am at a loss for where would be the best area is TX to get Jellies, and what reputable shops/boats you would suggest. Third if anyone wants to capture some jellies or has some experiances (good or bad) would love to hear from you also.

-Thanks in Advance
-Alex

Here are a couple of links to charters that leave out of Freeport. You'd just have to call to find out the particulars....

Ultra Dive
Boat Dive Intl.

Realizing my post is a little late, I suggest you contact the Marine Biology department of Texas A&M at Galveston. They should be able to give you a short cut.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom