NEED STRAIGHT IKELITE VIEWFINDER FOR CANON T2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any body have an Ikelite straight viewfinder for a Canon T2 for sale?
Maybe. I replaced the stock viewfinder with a 45o

This was on the "old style" 4-lock for a Canon R6

Give Mike at Ikelite a call and check if it is compatible. If yes, you can have it for the price of shipping

Maybe. I replaced the stock viewfinder with a 45o

This was on the "old style" 4-lock for a Canon R6

Give Mike at Ikelite a call and check if it is compatible. If yes, you can have it for the price of shipping
John:

Can you please post a photo of the one you got?

Nilo

John:

Can you please post a photo of the one you got?

Nilo
I won't be back in the states until the 20th and then it will take a few days. Have you spoken with Mike @ Ikelite?

I won't be back in the states until the 20th and then it will take a few days. Have you spoken with Mike @ Ikelite?
John:

I talked to Mike from Ikelite. I’m actually looking for the Ikelite straight magnified viewfinder, not the stock viewfinder that comes with the housing. Found a store where I could pay on installments.

Thanks for your response to my posting and willingness of helping me .

Nilo

C
John:

I talked to Mike from Ikelite. I’m actually looking for the Ikelite straight magnified viewfinder, not the stock viewfinder that comes with the housing. Found a store where I could pay on installments.

Thanks for your response to my posting and willingness of helping me .

Nilo
Consider the 45o finder. It takes a little getting used to but is more versatile (IMHO)

Available for about $500

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom