Need some new hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueDolphin

Reaction score
I need some new hoses. Where is the place to go to get them?

I need a 22" LP 1/2" (GOOD OL APEKS).

I know they make a 3/8 to 1/2" adapter. Is that really the way to go in order to get a 22" BU LP hose? I have a feeling that inverting the first stage at depth must have some effect on the breatheability of the first stage.

BlueDolphin:
I need some new hoses. Where is the place to go to get them?

I need a 22" LP 1/2" (GOOD OL APEKS).

I know they make a 3/8 to 1/2" adapter. Is that really the way to go in order to get a 22" BU LP hose? I have a feeling that inverting the first stage at depth must have some effect on the breatheability of the first stage.

1. Adapter is not a way to go. Stick with the hose types you have now.
2. Inverting of 1st stage doesn't efect breatheability.

Thanks...

I picked up some hoses from Scubatoys before reading that I can get the 1/2" LP 22" from the above.

I appreciate the source.

Anyone know if the light bezel and the bulb they sell at Techdivinglimited.com, fit the Scout backup light? The parts look like they fit the Scout????

They sell the lightbulb and the bezel under the "light parts".
Bezel $5.39
Bulb $19.38

BlueDolphin:
Anyone know if the light bezel and the bulb they sell at Techdivinglimited.com, fit the Scout backup light? The parts look like they fit the Scout????

They sell the lightbulb and the bezel under the "light parts".
Bezel $5.39
Bulb $19.38
Joel knows his products forwards and backwards. Email him and let us know his answer.. :)

Matt

Anybody know what type of hose is needed for a Sea Elite Tek X second stage? I pulled mine apart and it does not look like the standard connection.

Corigan:
Joel knows his products forwards and backwards. Email him and let us know his answer.. :)
Or PM him at JS1scuba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom