Need some info/input on Wakatobi.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
made this post on another subforum, but this probably is a better place....Anyone have info/1st hand knowledge about this resort &/or the diving there???..Any help would be greatly appreciated......thanks.......BTW, I hear it's supposed to be great...let me know of your experience(s)......thanks again.......

I too would be interested in any first hand experiences people may have had in Wakatobi. I have heard, that if you can't do Sipidan, Wakatobi is the next best thing. Any comments on that?
Thanks as always,
Susie

Why wouldn´t you like to make Sipadan having affordable options to dive there and prefer Wakatobi instead? If it´s for $$$ there are other reasonable and fun alternatives not to miss that UW paradise!

So has anyone done Wakatobi and Sipidan? Could you comment on them and compare? Pro's and con's of each and which one would you go back to?
Thanks a bunch y'all,
Susie

Was in Wakatobi last October for for 2 full weeks and would be more than delighted to give you any info you might ask for..... however you better hurry.... cause I am headed back th that area again on April 10th.
Phil

Hey Phil,

First of all...have a great trip! We expect a full report upon your return!
Second, do you have any topside or underwater picks from Wakatobi you could share?
Sounds like you really dig the place
Susie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom