Need some help - g11 or sealife dc1400 or something else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Guys,

I think I have decided to pick up a S95 (since I would like to do a small out of video here and there, but mainly photos). I haven't decided if I should go with Ikelite or the oem housing.....and for a strobe I was looking at the sea & sea ys-02, but don't really know for sure.

For the strobe I'd like it to shoot automatic via a fiber cable, I haven't done much research on the strobe yet.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet on anything as I'd like to layout exactly what I'm going to get first, I realize I'm going to go over my $800 budget but budgets are made to be broken it seems with diving!

The YS-01 has a target/focus light and the YS-02 does not. The target/focus light can be an invaluable tool as it helps the lens to focus in darker areas and on night dives. I have a Sea & Sea YS-27DX which is out of production and does not have a target light. I did have one on my old Inon D-180. I miss the target light and would not buy another strobe without one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom