Need some help from our IRISH FRIENDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok...I know this will seem early to some....but I like planning my trips in detail and coordinating as early as I can.

I am heading to Ireland next year in the Aug to Sep time frame. It will be my third trip there and I cant wait to get back.

Can anyone there suggest a Bed and Breakfast near the SHANNON airport that isnt right downtown ....but within say a 30 minute drive or less to the airport?? The easier it is to find the better.

And, it would be even more fantastic that it has a website or email so that I can contact it by internet.

I want to ensure I have a place to stay my last night in country and pre arrange that prior to my departure from the USA.

All the rest of the time will be spent in a rental car driving all over the North West area site seeing and taking gobs of photos and ingesting great food and drink.

Thanks in advance......

1. Go to google.ie

2. Enter "Sixmilebridge B&Bs"

3. Voila!!!

That should give you some relevant info. anyway,

Cheers,

Seadeuce

RICHinNC:
Ok...I know this will seem early to some....but I like planning my trips in detail and coordinating as early as I can.

I am heading to Ireland next year in the Aug to Sep time frame. It will be my third trip there and I cant wait to get back.

Can anyone there suggest a Bed and Breakfast near the SHANNON airport that isnt right downtown ....but within say a 30 minute drive or less to the airport?? The easier it is to find the better.

And, it would be even more fantastic that it has a website or email so that I can contact it by internet.

I want to ensure I have a place to stay my last night in country and pre arrange that prior to my departure from the USA.

All the rest of the time will be spent in a rental car driving all over the North West area site seeing and taking gobs of photos and ingesting great food and drink.

Thanks in advance......

Yorkshiredivers board and ask there. They dive Ireland and have some members from there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom