need quick reply please ..cirle center ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

osb

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

Onboard Celeb Galaxy right now... and I'm booked thru the cruise line at the last minute with a Dive op in Coz called "circle center"... Is anyone familiar with them. I did a search and came up empty. Perhaps the cruise folks have the name wrong ?

many thanks
Osb

osb:
Hello all,

Onboard Celeb Galaxy right now... and I'm booked thru the cruise line at the last minute with a Dive op in Coz called "circle center"... Is anyone familiar with them. I did a search and came up empty. Perhaps the cruise folks have the name wrong ?

many thanks
Osb

Are you sure they don't mean "Snorkel Center?"

Sand Dollar Sports and Snorkel Center are the two operators that are contracted out by the cruise ships here in Cozumel.

Christi:
Are you sure they don't mean "Snorkel Center?"

Sand Dollar Sports and Snorkel Center are the two operators that are contracted out by the cruise ships here in Cozumel.

very possible... the crew member that left the phone message with the name had a very strong accent.

do you know anything about snorkel center... are they any good ? I've asked for a private DM... soley to be sure i get a qualified diver as a buddy.

Just got back from the dive...

Snorkel center was pretty good acutally. They were very polite, but certainly not a luxury operation.

The private divemaster worked out great. Had a much better experience than the others. There were 8 divers total onboard. 1st dive was Santa Rosa, and the 2nd was paradise reef. Since I've never dived in Coz before I dont have any frame of reference, but we saw a great variety of life, and the conditions were awesome.

thanks again for the last minute help.

osb,
glad you enjoyed the dives! you actually made 2 of the best, not bad for a one day stop!
next trip just go to Coz for a week and stay saturated, i promise you won't be disappointed.
let us know if you got to dive anywhere else on the cruise and how they were,
best wishes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom