Need new canister light. Led or HID.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_dragon_no1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tight beam.
Burd time min. in the two hour range.
Price around 400$ +/-
If it needs some parts changed that might be ok.

Halcyon, LM, Salvo, Dive Rite or similar.
Thanks

I have an excellent condition dive rite H10 HID.......comes with pelican case, charger. $375.

3f197f24138bb90c9d1237c82a9a829f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Chinese setup" on the head (led/reflector) = useless in murky conditions.. way to much corona ... no thanks :)

Massively incorrect, many divers use them in Puget Sound, thats pretty murky. Yes, its not like my Light Monkey 35W HID< but its also 1/3 the price. I use it as a backup if my LM fails. Yes, its not as tight a beam and with some spill compared to my LM.

Massively incorrect, many divers use them in Puget Sound, thats pretty murky. Yes, its not like my Light Monkey 35W HID< but its also 1/3 the price. I use it as a backup if my LM fails.
Well i have owned and dived multible lights with this kinda setup (3x led tho) so i know.. (and 3 show less corona than 4, in such a setup) those who know how á led emits light, also know why this setup (reflector) show as much corona as it does.
Anyways, thanks for the tip, but not interested in this light and/or discuss this, in this thread :)

Tight beam.
Burd time min. in the two hour range.
Price around 400$ +/-
If it needs some parts changed that might be ok.

Halcyon, LM, Salvo, Dive Rite or similar.
Thanks
I would recommend the ANO CL2300X in US$359.99(free shipping) , Which runs in 12x18650 battery and 8 degree beam angle . 6 hours burn time in high mode.

The ANO Factory doing promotion. Buy One ANO CL2300X give gift of 1pcs of Hollis led6 and 1pcs of Hollis LED3X .You can know more via ANO CL2300 review
CL2300X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom