Need my reg serviced but no authorized dealers for scubapro???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotty

Reaction score
I have a reg and my dive shop is no longer an authorized scubapro dealer because of scubapros regulations. Now they say they can't get parts from scubapro so there is no way to service it. The nearest place to service is 300miles from here as I live in the sticks. What do I do???????? HELP>

Look at Scubapros website, get their contact info and call them. You can send it to them and they will do the service for you and it does not take to long either.

There alot of repair facilities that are authorized scubapro retailers that would service your gear for you. The sp website is a great start...

While we cannot sell ScubaPro over the net new - there is no problem doing warranty work by shipping it to us. The same would be true for any authorized ScubaPro dealer.

Let me know if I can help!

scubatoys:
While we cannot sell ScubaPro over the net new - there is no problem doing warranty work by shipping it to us. The same would be true for any authorized ScubaPro dealer.

Let me know if I can help!

How much is your service and how fast can you have it back to me?

If you have any luck finding any useful contact information on the scubapro web site, please let me know. While their manuals talk about service centers and provide an address, I can't find anything on their web site. And with manuals being 10 years old, I would want to confirm the address before before shipping.

But this may help. On another site, I found a letter from Joseph B. Stella, Group VP, SCUBAPRO UWATEC, dated 5 March 2004. It includes a phone #: (619) 402-1023; and a FAX #: (619) 402-1523. Maybe he would have some useful information.

well, there's also a contact page http://www.scubapro.com/contact.asp where you can send them email, and there's a address and phone (same as given above) listed there too. Why not just email or call them.

SCUBAPRO-UWATEC
1166 Fesler Street
El Cajon, CA 92020
------------------------------
(619) 402-1023

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom