Need info.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decompression

Instructor...seriously...
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I'm looking at spending a week in Honalulu in Feb. Just wondering if anyone has any recomendations for a good shop/charter, "do not miss" dives or any other info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

depends, what are you looking for? From your bio I take it you are pretty experienced. As long as you arrange it with them ahead of time, IDH.. httP://www.islanddivershawaii.com will probably let you dive without having to do too much of the "follow the dm" crap.

Or try Alex at AAA diving, he is awesome for advanced divers (or so everyone tells me that dove with him) who want to do their own thing. Hawaii Scuba Diving with AAA Diving Hawaii

I am sure that Gabe from Kaimana Divers: SCUBA Diving in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii would accomodate your needs as well.

For recreational type dives I am not sure that there is a "must" dive around here...they are all pretty nice (most are tourist dives). There are 2 wreck sites in front of Honolulu the YO-257/San Pedro (2 wrecks at pretty much the same site) and the Sea Tiger...both towards the deep range for recreational limits.

http://www.scubaanddreams.com/movies/zach.wmv ... second part of video (fast forward) is on the Sea Tiger, to give you an idea...

I personally like diving on the West Side, Mahi/LCU/Makaha Cavers. North Side is not doable until winter months are done and over with.

For more advanced dives..PM me or send me an e-mail instructor@scubaanddreams.com

Later,

Sherm

Back
Top Bottom