Need housing and strobes for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT, XTI, 30D, 5D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DirtRider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I currently have a canon digital rebel XT and a number of lenses. Bodies are cheap relative to L glass so I don't mind upgrading my body if I can find an underwater housing and strobe set for relatively cheap for either the XT, XTI, 30D, or 5D. If you have one or know of one available for any of these please let me know.

Well if you're willing to make the investment in L-series, my suggestion would be to drop as much money as you need to on a good housing - it would be counter-productive to do otherwise.

The XTi does not have a housing yet. They make housings for the Rebel, the Rebel XT. the 20D and the 30D. A number of different companies make them.

Before you make a used or new purchase, check out the sites and decide which housing is right for you. Visit: www.ikelite.com , www.aquatica.ca , www.subal.com.

Ikelite has had the one for the XTI available for a couple weeks. I'm leaning toward that setup actually in which case I don't expect to find a used housing. Always a possibility though...

I have an XT a 30D and a 5D at my disposal now so just looking for a housing for one of them.

Got rid of the XT and 30D is for sale. Looking for a housing for the XTI or maybe the 5D.

I sold all but the XTI now so just looking for an ikelite XTI housing. Sorry for the confusion and changes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom