Need help with writing content about diving in Africa....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnierowe

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Im not sure if I can post this type of thing here or not, but I will try anyways...

I am making a website with different diving destinations around the world. I am just in the content writing phase of it right now but I am having a heck of a time finding good information on diving in most countries in Africa...

What I am hoping to find is some divers who have first hand knowledge of diving in different locations around Africa and can write me a little bit of content for the site I am making.. If there was a photograph or two that you could add to the cause it would be even better...

I can certainly write some BS and put it on a site and get it to rank in search, but that wouldnt be nearly as worth while as first hand knowledge from people who have done it...

If you are interested in helping with 1 or more countries, I would be incredibly appreciative..

You can get a hold of me here in this thread, through PM or by emailing jonnierowe@hotmail.com....

Thanks so much

PS. Didnt post the site name that Im making due to the fact that mods might then take it as advertising... If you are interested in helping and want to know I will obviously share that with you!

Back
Top Bottom