Need help with trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sevenmeadowsdiver

Registered
Reaction score
utopia village vs turneffe island vs give me some ideas

I need some help.I cant decide between these two.Im looking for a high end place
and basically I have 5k that a company has given me to spend.the issue is any money not spent goes back.I live in texas so my deals are must be pretty easy access not more than like 6 hours by plane.Tell me what you think about these and with budget give me advice.Also no Mexico and 2 divers and 2 non divers

Can I be one of the divers? Pretty please! :D

Just kidding... Sorry but $5K is WAY bigger than any dive trip budget I've ever had, and my foreign travel experience is limited to Mexico, Sorry.

Good luck and have fun!

Try Parrot Tree on Roatan--very high end--genuine 5 star-Roatan readily accessable with direct flight via Continenal from Houston-excellent diving and great place for non-divers to chill out with wine and cheese.

High end with non-divers. Easy. Grand Cayman will make everyone happy.

The Turneffe Islands are such a special place to dive. The biodiversity around this the largest atoll in the western hem. is amazing. Great wall, spur and groove, warm with great viability and an healthy reef. If wind comes up there are always options with over 60 logged dive sites around the atoll. Access to the Blue Hole is also good good and the resorts out on the atoll will take you there weather depending.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom