Need Help with 1st grade class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm teaching a class of 1st graders through Junior Achievement in a couple of weeks and the teacher has asked if I would talk about diving a couple of times......If there are any photographers out there that would be kind enough to send me a shot or two of some big and easy to talk about fish that all the kids could relate to that would be fantastic!
Sharks/Rays/Angels/Barracuda etc etc. They don't have to be perfect or anything, I just need them to keep Mrs. Harringtons 1st grade class happy and entertained for an bit.
I have a few of my own but I'd like some variety!
Any assistance is most appreciated.

My E-mail aqualungparts@rebsparts.com

Thank you

email with photos sent

Why not bring them online? Kids love computers.

I have a whole list of some really fantastic photography sites listed on the website in my signature.

SeaJay:
Why not bring them online? Kids love computers.

I have a whole list of some really fantastic photography sites listed on the website in my signature.

That is a good idea but Junior Achievement has a little different approach to their program. They like to have us do a lot of one on one discussion with the kids and a lot of interaction.......

Thanks to Dee for the great pictures. I know the kids will love them! I could use some more so send what you like!

Just sent you a batch, hope the kids have fun!
Aloha,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom