Need help Picking new Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do not go with Oceanic products, their computers are ok but their Oceanlog software is the biggest piece of crap I have ever used!!! I honestly believe that I could write a better interface program then they have. Oceanic, if by some rare chance that someone from your office is reading this fire your software development team and start over. Also there are no Oceanic reps on this board to assist. I also have a Sunto Zoop and that is a great dive computer.

Oceanic makes some of the best dive computers in the market. Their dive log software is not the best you can use several third party logs that work much better than any manufacturer's software. As far as customer service and reps not being on the board to assist...If you go to the Oceanic forum you can find many reps willing and able to assist Oceanic, Aeris and Hollis customers. IMO, Oceanic has some of the best customer service/reputation in the industry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom