Need help on making possible 1 day dive plans for St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
St Maarten, or St Kitts.........I finally did it, gave in to the wife on going on a cruise??????-----said I never would, my philosphy since '85 has always been get there, get settled in & do your days of diving--like I've done almost 60 times before....... But--guess I'm getting old---, I gave in-lol.........Anyway, going in ~ 4 weeks(May 20 thru 27th) to St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia, St Maarten,& St Kitts(I believe that's them)........Thinking of diving either 3 or 4 days out of the 5........Need to know which ones to plan & which to not plan on diving ie the best 3 or 4.......All opinions would greatly be appreciated.....

Look forward to hearing your different reports/experiences @ these locations........Also, names of different dive operators/shops(good & bad) would be of great help.....TIA.....Joe........

BTW, going on Carnival, have no idea where they dock etc @ these locations.....
BTWW--did Dominica(ABSOLUTELY GREAT DIVING --TOO)about 3 years ago, maybe that's why I gave in----any way to expect similar diving @ any of these stops????.....TA, Joe........

Carnival docks at Havensight (WICO) in Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas). East side of the harbor. Old photo but the middle ship is one of theirs.

Admiralty Dive or Blue Island Divers both will pick you up there. BID right off the end of the pier with their boat - details on the website. There's quite a few wrecks south of Charlotte Amalie if that's of interest...

P1010246.jpg

Last edited:
In St Lucia, pretty much all ops will pick you up at the cruise ship dock. Frogs is a popular choice. Say "hi" to Tommy for me if you go.

Edit: Just noticed from the Tripadvisor reviews that Tommy is no longer with them. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom