Need help! Looking for music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am searching for either a cd or a place to download.

Artist - Wall of Voodoo
Album - Seven Days in Sammystown

I am totally striking out on this. I did stumble onto someone who wanted $115 for the cd, but that's a bit steep for me.

Someone out there must be able to help :confused:

we have a store here called jellies that specializes in hard to get stuff...want me to call?

OK, called. They don't have it and their supplier "if anybody has it, they have it" didn't have it either. Sorry! I did find it on Amazon for $115 though...

Thanks for trying. I found that $115 listing, too. Not going to happen. Can't believe it's not out there in download land anywhere...$0.99 per song is better than $11.50/song (I think there's about ten on there lol).

We've got a record place here called Forever Young that has lots of CDs and "older" tracks. Let me have a look there tomorrow and see what I can find.

I looked today and not only did they not have it, they looked it up on their database and confirmed what we've already heard -- it's out of print and unavailable (except on Amazon). I'm really sorry... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom