need help from fellow swampers, i'm getting married

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firedogut

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow it’s been like a 6 months since my last post, sorry guys.

Well I’m getting married and we are thinking about having the wedding in Texas and a honeymoon in the Caribbean. We are also think about have a weddingmoon, that is get married on the 1st few days of what will become a honeymoon. I’ve been looking at the Sandals Resorts and they seem very nice but maybe you guys can help me out.

Where would you stay? I need a place with great food, great land activities, and of course want to spend some time in the water diving. I want to leave going WOW that was great, no that was beyond greatness.

So what do you think? St. Lucia, Jamaica, Caymans, etc…..

Also if you know of a great place to get married around Austin let me know. It's still a toss up get married in Texas or somplace tropical.

Wow....congratulations!

I don't know the particulars about Caribbean wedding/honeymoon locations. Does your wife-to-be dive? Natasha will probably have some ideas.

Congrats to you and your intended. You may want to rule out Grand Cayman if it is this year. Ivan pretty much devastated the poor island.

St Lucia might be a good choice for a weddingmoon but think about your family and friends. How many would be able to attend. Texas the most beautiful state in the country has some wonderful places to get married.

Google weddings in texas and see what you get.

Congratulations,
St. Lucia for the honeymoon. Look at the Moorings site and see what bay/harbor they moor in. There is a "resort" there that is very nice but not terribly expensive. Sandals is also nice there. We did a private tour when on cruise there and by some guy named "Peter the Great". He will take very good care of you. I will see if I can dig up the information. I do know that we went to the tourist office where the cruise boats dock and they put us onto him. Check the St. Lucia websites. Beautiful area.
Get married in Texas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom