Need help finding & identifying these vintage scuba items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Picturez080.jpg

Picturez085.jpg

[/IMG]

This discussion sounds kind of familiar. I'm pretty sure this one was for diving as it has a crotch strap.

I know of one of those airguns for sale. The downside is that it's in Australia, it's part of a 'vintage' package and it doesn't work... beggers can't be choosers :p. Someone is flogging off some beautiful dual Aqualung tanks, double hose reg, airgun and a knife.
I was watching it but it's already out of my price range and sure to skyrocket towards the end.

Anyway, check it out for yourself.

AQUALUNG DUAL TANKS - eBay, Tanks, Scuba, Snorkeling, Sport. (end time 12-Jul-09 19:16:17 AEST)

The gun in that auction isn't the right kind.
I'm glad because I would have missed the auction anyway.

For some reason, the notifications for this forum don't go through to my email so I didn't even see Spimon's post until it was too late.

If anyone has any leads on another one PLEASE shoot me a direct email at
gino@columbus.rr.com

Chances are I won't see your post in time unless you email me about it directly.

Last edited:
Ya killing me, why are these items so important to you if you don't know that much about them.

Long story. Not very interesting.

It's important to me though.
Especially finding that speargun.

Long story. Not very interesting.

It's important to me though.
Especially finding that speargun.

The story may provide some information that will help those you are asking for help help you. Things such as where and when and how these items were used or purchased.

The dates for these items are pre-1980. Most likely the early 70s or earlier.

I'm mostly interested in the speargun though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom