Need help choosing first dive computer Leonardo vs DG-03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ended up buying a barely used Suunto Zoop for $125 off a local Craigslist seller. Nice big numbers, easy to use, multi button navigation and a DSS mount is also available. It's enough DC for me right now and will make a good backup if I grow out of it. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Last edited:
Hey once you have done some dives with the Zoop, can you post some reactions to how you like it? Legibility, easy to understand display etc?

Always worth hearing how people like what they get.

It must be nice to live in Florida and have access to a good supply of used SCUBA gear! BTW, I have the Leonardo and it works fine. The single button is fine once you get used to it. The general advice seems to be know your computer. Plus its not like I am fiddling with it on the dive. I had a an LP gift card for $200 and it was on Black Friday for $174.95 so it worked out well for me. I HAVE to get the DSS bungee mount ordered - I am stoked about that and can't believe I haven't already ordered it!

Back
Top Bottom