Need diving photo to turn into glass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basically what I said was "If you own a digital photo, that you took and you want to give it to me, post-it" get it? Got it? Good............Geeesh

Marvin, Thanks for sharing your Photo (that you took) with me, dude, its awesome....

Now Marvin, just for the staff lawyers here......Is this your photo? If not, say it now.......cuz this is being recorded....

The lawyers can rest easy, it's mine.
I'd be honoured to have a shot turned into glass.

600_GC2003ted1.jpg
Here's one that became my avatar on DDnet and here soon.

Tom R:
Nice shot Tom, Here's one from me, not as nice but I like it

Hey Tom R, Thats a great shot also. I could see that one in glass. If I added a little color to the rocks and coral, it would look cool. Mind if I keep this one in mind too? Kevin

Heres the kind of work I do. http://www.geocities.com/kevinsglass/ I haven't yet turned a Scuba pic into a stained glass, but I started to wonder why I haven't. I think theres all kinds of possibilities.

Marvin's pic would definitely look good. I will post the conceptual patterns when I get close. Kevin

Back
Top Bottom