Need Dive buddies for Indiana diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IN/FL-DVR

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My brother and I are looking for some new dive buddies for this summer. We like to travel and camp. If anyone is interested in diving locally please let me know. We have not dove in Indiana. We have only dove on trips to FL. and out of the country. So we really do know what to expect. We would love to dive locally to keep our skills up. Looking forward to something new near home. Let us know if you have some advice for locations and conditions.

Welcome to SB! You will actually find most of the Indiana divers in either the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum or the Kentucky Piranha Patrol Forum. If you're looking to dive locally, I'd suggest you introduce yourself there and keep an eye out for folks diving locally. There is usually at least a few of us diving every weekend somewhere in IN, OH, KY or IL. The majority of the folks I dive with I met through ScubaBoard.

Also ... be sure and fill in your profile so we know more about you. The profiles help us to get to know each other better.

Back
Top Bottom