Need buddy for Table Rock July 22 or 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROVer

New
Reaction score
This weekend, July 22-23, I'll be at Table Rock Lake, and I'd like to do a little diving while I'm there. Unfortunately, I've had no luck with finding a dive buddy. Anyone in that area want to dive Table Rock this weekend?

If you don't get any takers here try contacting SCUBA Sports or the State Park Marina Dive Shop in Branson to see if they have room on one of their dive excursion boats.

They may also have some local customers who they know are available as buddies.

theskull

Did you ever get to dive? I pm'd you but never heard back if you intended on diving or not, had some good conditions for it.

I ended up diving with a small group with SCUBA Sports. We went to Jake's point island and the "enchanted forest" area. Pretty good dive, and a great day for being on the lake.

You know, off of Jakes Point near the boat if you look closely you'll see a debris trail leading down. Go down to 130 feet and you'll find another wreck.

Yeah, I saw the drop off. It's 210 ft right off the island. I got me a new 25 lb. ancor there by the island at about 40 ft. It was caught under a rock, and someone cut the line.

I just started diving at a beginners resort school, I'm gonna get certified in the next 3 months or so. Look me up in the fall and I'll go along. I'm in the KC area.

Back
Top Bottom