Need AERIS Computer Interface software.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the AERIS Computer Interface software or knows where to download it. I have an Aeris Epic Dive computer and have lost the software. Any help would be appreciate.

I've uploaded it here in case you need it, but I'm not sure if this will run on Windows 10. I recommend to use a more modern software like Diving Log or Subsurface.

Any tips on using the Diving Log with an Aeris Epic Dive Computer?

Nothing special, the only thing you may need is still installing the Aeris software to get the drivers, if Windows fails to install them automatically (Diving Log does not have any drivers). But once the interface cable is working, you can normally download your dive computer.

I've uploaded it here in case you need it, but I'm not sure if this will run on Windows 10. I recommend to use a more modern software like Diving Log or Subsurface.

I have version 2.4.1 from goodness knows how long ago. Is there a reason I should downgrade to 2.2.2?

My only use is making changes to setting and syncing time. I haven't found how to do those using Subsurface, MacDive, or the free version of DiverLog. My paid version of DiverLog no longer appears to work for this, either, but it did originally.

Does anyone have Aeric Epic successfully downloading with Windows 11? I'm dead in the water with the USB not recognizing the dive computer and the drivers from this thread don't seem to function....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom