Need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone heard of this outfit? They appear to be located at the north end of the island, which would be much more convenient for us.

ANDROS SCUBA CENTRE & DIVE RESORT

Also, any recommendations on who to dive with in Bimini?

Has anyone heard of this outfit? They appear to be located at the north end of the island, which would be much more convenient for us.

ANDROS SCUBA CENTRE & DIVE RESORT

Also, any recommendations on who to dive with in Bimini?
Do they even exist? Their webpage was created in 1999...Click their link to scubabahamas.com and you'll go to one of those free diveportal search sites. I looked into Andros last year and all that I found was Coral Caverns and Small Hope Bay Lodge plus a couple of dive resorts that weren't clear on their websites about their dive operations.

While it's not all-inclusive, a pretty good list of diveops by island can be found on the Bahamas Diving Assn. website: Bahamas Diving Association: Official Dive Association for the Islands of The Bahamas

Bimini Undersea has daily dive rates: http://www.biminiundersea.com/ We dove Tuna Alley off the Nekton, that was a pretty good dive. Lots of long swimthroughs up one side of the "alley".

Are you sailing back to NC? How long does that take? We saw some ocean going sailboats off Myrtle Beach once, that looked like a lot of fun.

Are you sailing back to NC? How long does that take? We saw some ocean going sailboats off Myrtle Beach once, that looked like a lot of fun.

It takes 2-4 weeks depending on how hard you push. We're tired of the ICW, so we have decided to leave the boat in Indiantown. That will give me an extra moth of actual cruising next year. I want to take it to Central America - Mexico, Belize, Roatan, Panama and do a ton of diving!!!

We are also sailors and went throught there last fall. Northeast Andros has some awesome walls and reefs that have moorings on the dive sites.

Bimini on the west side also has some nice wall and reef dives that also have moorings on the dive site.

Hope you got down to the ragged islands. Now that was the best of all our diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom