Need Advice on BCD for Blackwater, Swift river SAR Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard of George, but when I joined the Sheriff's department in 2011 he had passed 3 years before that as I recall. Butch recalled the name when we went out after practice. I've heard that name in other circles too.

He was one of their instructors. The nicest guy. He was a wealthy businessman doing other things and helped Butch on the side. He was a very nice man. I knew him for a very long time.

He was one of their instructors. The nicest guy. He was a wealthy businessman doing other things and helped Butch on the side. He was a very nice man. I knew him for a very long time.
I'm sorry not to have made his acquaintance. Butch is rough around the edges, but he runs a class act organization. I learned more in underwater forensics from him than I did with HLS and the FBI courses.

Butch is rough around the edges

He is but that's part of the package. You need to get used to him and just look at what you can learn from him. Deep down, he is a very sensitive and caring man (not during the courses when he is teaching). There was a time when I talked with him about some of my students who died in the war fighting ISIS in Libya and was having difficult time with that, he was most caring and supportive to me. Definitely very different from the guy you deal with during courses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom