Need adaptor for 300Bar SCBADIN to SCUBA Yoke - any ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HBDMC

New
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find an adaptor to take me from a 300Bar SCBA DIN (CGC347) fill whip to a yoke for the purpose of filling SCUBA tanks.

I have access to a compressor station that is used to fill SCBAs for fire fighters. The fill whips are fitted with a male 300Bar DIN (Compressed Gas Association 347). I need to use this to fill 3000 psi SCUBA tanks so I need an adaptor for between the two.

In anticipation of anyone bringing up issues of the pressure differential, this is not an issue. The DIN fill whip is rated for 300Bar but the working pressure of the system is 2200 psi as the compressor and two separate cascade banks have governors set to 2200psi. Hence the probability of overfilling the SCUBA tanks is nill without changing the governors (which are locked).

I am having a really hard time finding an adaptor. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Howdy there!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

If you don't get the help you need here, you might try our Equipment section...

don
:D

Thanks I'm new to this whole bulleting board thing and I couldn't figure out how to post my message under the equipment section.

DandyDon:
Howy there!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

If you don't get the help you need here, you might try our Equipment section...

don
:D

Back
Top Bottom