Need a Training Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charles2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This past summer, our daughter-in-law decided to try a scuba dive while we were on vacation in Cozumel. Best Dive Ever She is the one on the right.

After the dives, I promised that I would find her an instructor so that she could have a full certification next year. Since then, that part of the family has moved from Texas to Grand Rapids, Michigan. I just don't know any instructors from Michigan and need your advice. Since most of the rest of us are trained with NAUI, I would like to continue using them for the remainder of the family. The only NAUI shop nearby to Grand Rapids that I have been able to locate is Scuba Dive With The Best! (616) 844-1817

I need your help on recommendations. First, can you recommend Michigan Dive Center? Are there any other shops that you would recommend?

Thanks so much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom