Need a lot of steel tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SB3535

Contributor
Reaction score
Need 5-10 steel tanks. Preferably 120's. In hydro with VIS. Please post pictures and PM me with your email address and let me know what you have. Don't want to ship, I live in Tarpon Springs, FL ... the Tampa Bay area. Thanks.

Im in Boca Raton, FL but travel to Orlando and Lakeland weekly for work so Im not too far from you.
I have a bunch of tanks in all different sizes.
Email me for pics and a list.
n.shallbetter at gmail.com

Need 5-10 steel tanks. Preferably 120's. In hydro with VIS. Please post pictures and PM me with your email address and let me know what you have. Don't want to ship, I live in Tarpon Springs, FL ... the Tampa Bay area. Thanks.

I'm in st pete. I have two sherwood hp100s(3500s not 3442s). If you're not familiar, these are PSTs that they slapped the SHerwood name onto. They are current in hydro and viz and the valves were rebuilt when I bought them last year by the local shop I bought them from. They're great tanks and I really don't want to get rid of them, but we are sidemounting now and I just bought 8 new worthingtons which if I single tank backmount I can easily use for that purpose, making it foolish for me to keep these two tanks.

If you're interested, PM me and we can go into details.

I bought them last year for $250 each, and selling for $200 each solid

Attachments

• IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1246.jpg