Need a Good Diver For 1400/ Baby Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We wonder if anybody out there wants to do a one tank with either JB or me at 1400 today? We want to leave somebody on the boat for two dives. Freedivers present also.

Wished I'd seen this sooner, could have gone. Looked like your boat was still in the slip ~1500. No go?

I told her who to call but NOOOooooo...

Made other plans just minutes before reading your post. E-Beach was good today but would have much rather have gone with you guys.

Ed

sorry C.. we were just getting back from a sea lancers dive on the diner..
'be out that way tomorrow tho'..

Raging current at Baby Barge at 1530. Anybody know the tide "correction time" for Maunaloa Bay? 20 minutes? Anyway, tide peaked at 1605...by then we were at YO257 and San Pedro. Would the tide have been zip at BB by that time anyway? (Ripping at BB, zip at YO 20 minutes later)

Trying to figure these currents out. (Full Moon)

VblueV, we have to go to church at 1400.

We hustled up two freedivers (Kurt, Bo) and my daughter to help watch the boat. Not shooting the D-200 yet, no housing. Kinda dark at late afternoon.

collage53-1.jpg

Ummm, us electronicaly challenged people figured out how to find the tides and corrections on your nav system with no books. How come you cant?:mooner:
PS feed, groom, and belly rub Marley for me. I know you forget all the time.:wink:

he he...wish you would take the problem child.

He escapes and swims in my neighbor's pool. He is grounded for that.

Yea, I can't work the GPS. I can't see it for one thing.

I did look it up, it's 35 minutes ahead at Mauna loa Bay. So..it should have been slack tide when we were there, yet it was raging. Kurt couldn't even pull himself down the line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom