need a drysuit inflator valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcg

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
ok so i bought a drysuit at an auction. i've used the equipment in our program at school. its an OS systems drysuit. its in great shape because not long after it was bought the inflator valve was broken by a student so it has sat in a closet for a while, we had 30 others. my question is where can i get another inflator valve. thus far i've only got $30 in vested plus $50for new seals and $38 to redo the seams. im not looking to spend alot and i dont need anything fancy. ive searched the web and the only thing i can find is like 130.00 plus new. and ebay not offering anything great. my local lds is no help. i would gladly take a used one. i'm trying to get this baby ready for some wreck dives in march. any help is greatly appreciated.
p.s. im going to post pics in the diy as i do the repairs.:huh:

gcg:
ok so i bought a drysuit at an auction. i've used the equipment in our program at school. its an OS systems drysuit. its in great shape because not long after it was bought the inflator valve was broken by a student so it has sat in a closet for a while, we had 30 others. my question is where can i get another inflator valve. thus far i've only got $30 in vested plus $50for new seals and $38 to redo the seams. im not looking to spend alot and i dont need anything fancy. ive searched the web and the only thing i can find is like 130.00 plus new. and ebay not offering anything great. my local lds is no help. i would gladly take a used one. i'm trying to get this baby ready for some wreck dives in march. any help is greatly appreciated.
p.s. im going to post pics in the diy as i do the repairs.:huh:

North East SCUBA supply and Dive Rite Express have valves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom