Need a diaphragm ,part #100571

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
OK,got a Mares regulator real cheap in very good condition and found a diaphragm for it online....I'm having a hard time trying to find one for my U.S.Divers SE3 regulator.The part # is 100571.It is 2 7/8in. wide.
Please don't tell me I'm not qualified to change the thing myself....etc....the Conshelf regulator has the same diaphragm.I guess Aqua Lung is the same as U.S.Divers?

Attachments

• IMG_20170516_101710.jpg
    IMG_20170516_101710.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170516_101718.jpg
    IMG_20170516_101718.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 58
Wait, you aren't qualified to change that thing yourself <just kidding>.

Also look on eBay, those 2nd stages can be bought cheaply enough just for spare parts. I don't know the history but I think Aqua Lung = US Divers with regard to regulator parts.

Hi Kenny

I don't know of the Conshelf regs use the same diaphragm or not. They look different but they may just be of a different vintage and be fully interchangeable.

Anyway they typically do not need periodic replacement so unless yours is torn you may be best off leaving it as is. I have 10 of these 2nd stages and have never had to replace a diaphragm.

I believe they are still available from Aqua Lung dealers though unless they know you well they may not be willing to sell it without installing it. Either way it will be expensive.

You can pick up plastic Aqua Lung 2nd stages on ebay for around $25 and get the diaphragm that way.

Back
Top Bottom