Need a cool place to stay in Cozumel? And meeting the Scuba Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am helping a friend out at her very cute B&B and apartments in Cozumel. I'm here now. Some of you guys should be here too. The prices at the B&B and Apartments range from $30 (small room at B& B) to $80 (That's an really nice apartment for 4 people) a night depending on whether you get just a room or a suite. Some apartments are as little as $65 and the B&B rooms are charming, inexpensive and breakfast is terrific. There's a pleasant garden and a rinse tank and hooks for drying gear. Tamarindo Cozumel, Bed and Breakfast I'll be here until the 1st of July helping and and hopefully diving with the Scubaboard Invasion. The apartments are supper nice new apartments at a ridiculous cheap rate. They also have a rinse tank, drying and a small pool. All prices include tax. Hope to see some of you guys here

I can't wait to dive with you guys. How do we rendezvous? Where are we going? I just got here yesterday and can't wait to get wet. I usually dive with Deep Blue. Were will everyone be and when?

Lynne Curtis Gudes
"Common sense isn't."

Back
Top Bottom