Need a Buddy in Monterrey, Sun 8/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanna dive on Sunday too! :( I heard it's been flat as a lake and the viz has been pretty good at Breakwater. (Dude at Glenn's said 20-30 feet, whaaat?!) Can I join you guys or anyone out there wanna buddy up with me for some mellow diving at BW? I might bring my camera.

Im driving down from Pacifica and I will be going to Santa Cruz the 15th then the 16th Im in Monterrey.

fuggler and I will be going on Sunday, but if you'd still like to come along, please feel free. PM me or fuggler if you're interested. Tristan - I'll PM you about the 16th. I'll be in town the whole week, so may be able to go another day.

fuggler, mobeeno, mpoberg, and myself had a couple of great dives this morning... All good divers and I'd go again with them anytime. We did the metridium fields by breakwater, and then changed location to Monastery beach in Carmel. The first had low visability but was still an ok dive, but the second in Carmel was a pretty incredible dive...

Thanks everyone for making it happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom