Need a buddy for shore diving Ft Lauder. 5-8 to 5-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kev7

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all, I will be in the Ft Lauderdale area the first weekend of may to whenever the money runs out :wink: I am going through the fillexpress website, and would love to do some shore diving!! I need a budy for the days of Mon the 9th, Tues 10th, wed 11th,....Sunday the 8th is kind of up in the air at this time but could possibly set something up around 2 in the afternoon. I dont know if i'll be around past the 11th. Let me know if anyones interested........Thanks, Kevin

Kev7:
Hi all, I will be in the Ft Lauderdale area the first weekend of may to whenever the money runs out :wink: I am going through the fillexpress website, and would love to do some shore diving!! I need a budy for the days of Mon the 9th, Tues 10th, wed 11th,....Sunday the 8th is kind of up in the air at this time but could possibly set something up around 2 in the afternoon. I dont know if i'll be around past the 11th. Let me know if anyones interested........Thanks, Kevin
hey kevin marvel lives down there I dont know what hers schedules like but shes usually diving check out singledivers.com or here for her. I think scubajenny dives there often too. we were there last weekend and saw some cool stuff like dolphins and wahoo.

Tough for me to sneak a dive in during the week, but ya never know...

Everyone keep me informed and I can p.m. my mobile # if it looks like you might dive. I have already made plans to dive with force e on fri. and sat.......

I'm going to be coming down the 12th and diving that afternoon, Friday am/pm/night dive, and Saturday am/pm. I leave on Monday (16th), so Sunday will be a lay day for me. I plan to dive on the Lady-Go-Diver out of Deerfield Beach (run by Dixie Divers).

I will be posting on singledivers.com and here to look for buddies. If interested, let me know.

Chris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom