Need a buddy for 6 pack looe key reef dives ASAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmann

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, It's my first time in the keys and sadly I'm with my non diving parents who booked the hotel in key west so I'm driving everyday to big pine key or summerland key to take a small dive boat out to looe key reef. I'm a recent college grad with not much money so I would really rather not pay for a dive master since these reefs are really shallow and i've safely led about 30-40 of my 90 dives. That being said I'm not solo certified so if I can't find a buddy in the next couple days I'm out of luck. I'm very calm and confident in the water, my cert level is Padi advanced open water and I also have the nitrox cert.

The days I can dive are this Friday the 17th, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm trying to decide between the U.S #1 dive shop and the innerspace who has recently merged with looe key reef resort and dive center as they have the 6 pack dive boats.

(the u.s #1 dive shop includes a guide I just found out so hopefully that means i'm his/her buddy and don't have to pay $50 for a divemaster)

-Trevor

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom