NDR and NWR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
So this guy walks into a doctor's office and says "I want to be castrated"! The doc says" You sure"? Guy says "Yep, I've been thinking about it for a long time and I want to go ahead and get it done".

The doctor sits back and thinks about this a bit...'well, the guy seems pretty sure of himself and I will make a good profit doing it'.....

One more time he asks the guy, "you sure you want to be castrated"? Guy assures him that he does.

All the arrangements are made and the guy is put under for the operation. After he finishes the doctor notices that the guy is not circumcised so he thinks 'geez, the poor guy just paid me all this money to castrate him, I think I'll go ahead and toss in a circumcision for free while he out'. He does so.

Later when the guy wakes up the doc says" Well, its done, you're castrated. Everything went fine", "by the way, while I was doing it I noticed you weren't circumcised so I did that too".

The guy perks right up " Circumcised! That's the word!"

WW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom