NCL Ambassador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatic Eagle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, I'm happy to see this forum now. I had asked some moderators about a possibility of this forum and I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I'm glad to see this here. My name is Colin and I am a diving instructor with Norwegian Cruise Lines. I work on Norwegian Wind in the Western Caribbean. Our current itinerary is Miami, Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, and back to Miami. If anyone has any questions regarding this itinerary or cruising with NCL...I will do my best to answer them. Everyone is invited to join me soon in the Western Caribbean or maybe later in Spring on our repositioning cruise from Miami to San Diego, then to Victoria, then to Hawaii. Hope to see you onboard!

Hey Colin:
It's always fun to 'know' someone before you cruise with them.
I hope someone from the board ends up on your ship.
NCL is an excellent cruise line. I have been on the Sea, and the old Sunward II.
Enjoy!

It's a farewell to the Norwegian Wind for me. On April 17th I will sign off of the N/Wind and go do some training in Maryland and then vacation for a month. Then I will be signing on to the newest ship in our fleet...the Pride of Aloha. This will be one of our two new American flagged ships. It is the first American flagged cruise ship in 50 years and it's maiden voyage will be out of Honolulu on July 4th. We will be doing 7 day cruises in the Hawaiian islands. This will be a new experience for me and a big deal for America I guess. I will be in drydock during June for a week or so in San Francisco so if anyone there wants to take me coldwater diving, maybe we can hook up. :) Alright, just a little note from your self-appointed NCL Ambassador. :)

NatureDiver:
It's a farewell to the Norwegian Wind for me. On April 17th I will sign off of the N/Wind and go do some training in Maryland and then vacation for a month. Then I will be signing on to the newest ship in our fleet...the Pride of Aloha. This will be one of our two new American flagged ships. It is the first American flagged cruise ship in 50 years and it's maiden voyage will be out of Honolulu on July 4th. We will be doing 7 day cruises in the Hawaiian islands. This will be a new experience for me and a big deal for America I guess. I will be in drydock during June for a week or so in San Francisco so if anyone there wants to take me coldwater diving, maybe we can hook up. :) Alright, just a little note from your self-appointed NCL Ambassador. :)

Great news! I love that NCL is finally doing these 7 day Hawaii cruises. Being in the travel industry for 15 years.. I and so many of us, have been waiting to sell something like this!
Hurray for NCL!

Alright now, who's coming to see me in Hawaii? Just ask cdiver...I'll buy you a drink. Come on...everyone needs a vacation. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom