NBA- any predictions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, the "playoffs" start this Saturday. There are four rounds, the last round is the league "finals". (The third round is the "conference finals").

Oh, okay- I got ya. My bad :)

I only got to see a few games.
Man what a nail bitter in San Antonio- with the OT and all!
First time I've seen the Celtics play with Garnett- very impressive. I think they have the greatest depth of any team that I watched this weekend- lotta talent, and a strong bench.

Tell ya what....let's merge this one with the other one on the NBA playoffs, OK?

Not a basketball fan there Tex?
Spencer

Not a basketball fan there Tex?
Spencer

Not especially. I'm even less of a fan of clutter.

Oh SNAP!!!
I think Houston could be out of it with a loss tonight. Gotta be consistent.

I only got to see a few games.
Man what a nail bitter in San Antonio- with the OT and all!
First time I've seen the Celtics play with Garnett- very impressive. I think they have the greatest depth of any team that I watched this weekend- lotta talent, and a strong bench.

The problem is that they are playing the Hawks, my hometown team. The East is so weak, it doesn't give justice to how good the Celtics really are. The Lakers are going to take it all though. They have it figured out.

Man I used to enjoy watching them when Domique and Spud played with them.
I hope you are wrong about the Lakers. If it can't be San Antonio, then I'd really like to see the Celtics win, and I doubt it will be SA.

Looking more and more like it might be a Lakers/Celtics final.
Still can't believe that the Suns got squashed in the first round.
Spencer

Back
Top Bottom