NBA- any predictions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spencermm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
SInce I've become married with children I don't watch the regular season anymore- just the playoffs. As a result, I don't know much about whats going on.
Anybody think the old men in San Antonio, my favorite team, have one more ring in them?
I have a long history of loathing the Rockets(I live near Houston), but in the very little I've watched them they are starting to win me over a bit. They don't have a lot of big name talent, but what they have done since Yao Ming's injury has been the result of a lot of very hard work- gotta admire that.
Anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to the playoffs this year.
Spencer

I think we could have a third generation Celtics-Lakers matchup in the NBA Finals this year.

Yeah, the Celtics should be a fun team to watch, as will the Suns.

I'm liking the Suns for obvious reasons...especially since we've got the big man now.

AND Steve Nash, who looks like he's starting to get the hang of the offense, AND Grant Hill.

I tuned out the NBA this year ... being from Seattle and all ... :shakehead:

Would be great to see another Celtics-Lakers matchup. I was fortunate to live in the Boston area when Magic Johnson and Larry Bird were playing ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I tuned out the NBA this year ... being from Seattle and all ... :shakehead:

I hate the prospect of Seattle losing the SuperSonics (I refuse to just call them Sonics). I loved watching DJ and Downtown Freddie Brown play in the late 70s and early 80s.

It won't be the same without a team in Seattle. :(

Miami Heat lol

The Spurs haven't been that impressive year but then again they weren't last year in the regular season. They are a veteran playoff team that will be difficult to beat in a series. They aren't going to give up and they aren't going to beat themselves.

The Rockets can beat any of them if they play well but they have a tendency to take a quarter off now and then. That won't work in the playoffs against quality teams. They played hard and played well a full 48 minutes during the "streak" but they haven't yet found that level again.

Celtics will have a stroll to the finals.

Hey Hound,
Your last statement, "...to the finals." They already made the finals- I think they start this Sunday, though I could be wrong. Did you mean "through" the finals, meaning you think they will be 08 Champs?
Spencer

Back
Top Bottom