Navigation Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blacknet

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone know where I can purchase a navigation board like the one the navy uses?

Ed

not to sound like a idit but can you desribe it, I do know so people to ask they might have one laying around the lucker somewhere. Me myself not sure as to what your talking about the only one I have seen is the one that does 90's and triangles

Hello,

This is an image.
dive-TAC%20broad-2.jpg

Ed

hey
I like that board I will see if I can locate one also if you come across the nsn it would help I can read it off the pic
diverjohnz

Yup....this navi board does look good.

Thought of making it yourself..?

Not that difficult, actually. Well it surely would not look as good though.

Hello,

Actually I will be making one myself. The company told me they use 1/8" material that's 'glued' together (very basic laymans terms here) and some places it's up to 8" thick.

Ed

My friend who is on the board(identity unknown) used to dive with the marines and swears by the board. Keep me posted on your completed design. maybe I could try to reproduce a similiar one.

:viking:

Brothers & Sisters of Navigation,
Blacknet,

I'd appreciate updates on your progress.

We could suggest to our LDS something like underwater competition to evoke greater participation in U/W Nav.

Confidence in diving can never be taken too lightly.

Regards,
Lance Gothic
Shibumi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom