Navel piercing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The most original (or odd depending on your perspective) body modification I've seen was a man who wanted to become a reptile and tattooed his entire head green, got some forehead implants and employed a cosmetic dentist to carve his teeth to make them into little fangs.

Now a question.

So is it possible to make your teeth smaller by just carving them?

I ask for a good reason. I have a bottom front tooth that is out of alignment and it's pushing out the top one. All this in spite of having worn braces (all the time, money and pain!!) for FOUR damn years in my teens. Maybe it can be fitted in if it's smaller?

Cturtle once bubbled...
I want to get my navel pierced, but would like to know if anyone has had problems with it rubbing against their wetsuit.

I don't know if you would have any problems with it rubbing against your wetsuit, but I wouldn't have any problems with it rubbing against MY wetsuit!

:cuddle: ........ :tease:

Sorry, ..couldn't pass that one up..

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Stop....breath....relax...breath...

Now think of a happy place....yeah....happy place...

Happpppyyy Plaaaacceee ... I'm OK now. :D

Zagnut once bubbled...

I don't know if you would have any problems with it rubbing against your wetsuit, but I wouldn't have any problems with it rubbing against MY wetsuit!

:cuddle: ........ :tease:

Sorry, ..couldn't pass that one up.. [/B]

Knew I was going to get a smart ### answer from somebody
:rolleyes:
But if you wouldn't have problems with it rubbing against YOUR wetsuit, go ahead & get your navel pierced first then let me know how it is. :wink: And yes, I know that's not what you meant but I AM old enough to be your.....older sister!:google:

Cindy

Laurence Stein DDS once bubbled...

You got more info about those neck rings? I've got a few patients who could really use a few removed:) . In fact, I've got one of these special patients tomorrow--suffocation would be too good for her!

Know it's a little late, but here's a web site for the neck rings.. the tribe that uses them are called the Long Neck Tribe ( how imaginative)

http://www.djparadisetour.com/MaeHongSon/esecret.html

KyMermaidDivr and Big-t-2538...try this for relaxation...

Subject: THIS REALLY WORKS!!

Just in case you've had a rough day, here's a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts. The funny thing is that it really works...

1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows your secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world."
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
6. The water is crystal clear.
7. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.

Hey, at least you can always attach an auto retractor on the navel ring and keep your light there:)

Larry Stein

CTurtle,

I'm not sure but those rings look suspiciously like something from Dr. Nicolas Tesla. Attach a high voltage current and you get lightning. Maybe they are the first GPS antenna.

:)

Larry Stein

Got my navel pierced this afternoon! And here I was worried about it hurting when it rubbed against my wetsuit...heck, right now it hurts just to look at it!!:wink:
But I did get to pick out my jewelry & got a pretty little dolphin!
That's it for the self mutilation for me...

CTurtle,

With all due respect...if you were a truck, now you would have a towing hook!:)

Larry Stein

Laurence Stein DDS once bubbled...
CTurtle,

With all due respect...if you were a truck, now you would have a towing hook!:)

Larry Stein

If I were a truck with a towing hook, I could rescue all the "macho" guys that think they know how to drive & end up in ditches!! How embarassing would that be for a guy to have to be rescued by a girl in a pretty pink tow truck.
:laugh:

Cindy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom