Nautilus Swell Mini Trips - fantastic liveaboard dive experience coming soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cooldives

Contributor
Reaction score
Diving in British Columbia just got better with these limited 4 days and 3 nights mini-liveaboard British Columbia dive trips on the Nautilus Swell.

Loads of diving, visiting old favourites ranging from the stunning invertebrate life of Dodd Narrows to secret dive sites in Active Pass, destroyers and wrecks galore all from the luxury of a 90 foot diveboat catering to just 12 divers and a 38 foot high speed skiff.

Did we mention that the ship has a hot tub, private staterooms with ensuite facilities and all the touches expected on a world class liveaboard.

The pricing on these trips will astound you.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a great dive!
Contact cooldives.com to book this magical diving Christmas present today.

I went and looked at your website, and I can't find these mini-trips and pricing. Does one have to contact the Swell directly to get the information?

Sorry - I didn't see your reply until now. The fine people at Nautilus are just finalizing the details, but I believe the pricing will be between $795 and $995 for standard staterooms and Superior suites. If you send me a message via the website I can send you the confirmed details as soon as I know. These are going to be very cool little dive trips on a beautilful liveaboard dive boat.

Back
Top Bottom