For Sale Nauticam NA800 version 1 with Nikon D800 and S&S 240 dome port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wcs563

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Used Nauticam NA800 housing and Sea & Sea 240 fisheye dome port, with Nikon D800 included. All boxes with the camera included and one battery. Fewer that 10,000 frames shot with the body. The housing is version 1, I will included the Backscatter vacuum system and the Nikonos bulkhead sync port, manual version. The original optical ports will all go with the sale of course, in case you want to use optical sync. Body caps are included as seen in the images. Optical port is brand new on the housing. I bought this system used 1 1/2 years ago from Backscatter, and they went over the system with a fine tooth comb and it was brought back to like new condition. All controls work perfectly, there is also a moisture alarm system included. Two extra ball mounts are included, as seen in the photos. The Nikon's 10 pin connector is loose (the connector under the pc sync), but unless you use a cable release, it's no issue, certainly not if used in the housing, it serves no purpose. Both units are very clean and produce excellent images and video, you are welcome to view my work on FB or my website. Housing has been to 300' with no problems of course and never flooded. Call me for questions : 917-617-4536, email or contact me here. Price for all is: $3300, that's half the new price at least. You will need a lens, which is not included.
DSC_7816.jpg
DSC_7805.jpg
DSC_7808.jpg
DSC_7809.jpg
DSC_7810.jpg
DSC_7811.jpg
DSC_7813.jpg
DSC_7820.jpg
DSC_7822.jpg

Last edited:
I am now including the Sea & Sea 240 acrylic fisheye dome port, a $750 value when new. That, and the rest of the kit listed, is now $3300.00 USD. The only thing needed is the actual lens you wish to use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom