Nauticam NA-D800 II (version 2) w/Vacuum valve & pump - mint condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Nauticam NA-D800 II (Ver 2) with Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve & Pump

The updated housing includes the vacuum monitoring and leak detection circuit as standard equipment. The Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve was installed by Reef Photo when I ordered it, and is included along with the pump.

New features include:
>Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection Circuit Installed at Factory
>A second m16 accessory hole on the housing front for a vacuum valve or electrical bulkhead.
>Handle Balls Included as Standard Equipment
>3.06 Kg Weight (in air), a reduction of .23kg or 1/2 lbs!
>Rubberized Zoom & Focus Control

No floods or leaks. No know issues. Has been on one trip to Socorro, and is in excellent condition as you can see in the images. Barely any scuff marks on the bottom, very tiny, which is rare for a used housing. There are some typical, minor and superficial, coloration spots from salt water, as you should expect on a housing that has been in the water and will happen to every metal Nauticam housing.

The images are of the housing you will receive, not stock images plucked from the Internet. I took these photos on April 20, 2015 (last night).

Includes:
NA-D800II housing with port cover
M16 vacuum valve (installed), pump, and tool
Two main O-rings, clean & lubed in a plastic bag
Hex key set
O-ring remover (new, unopened)
M16 port original parts
Manuals for housing & vacuum system & plastic manual pouch
OEM Boxes for housing & vacuum valve and pump
Handle balls & brackets for handles (standard on this newer version of the housing)
New battery in vacuum circuit before last trip, has about 16hrs or so on it, will last weeks if left on!

No ports, focus gear, or anything else included b/c I am getting a new housing.

Why am I selling?
I have three DSLR bodies right now, which is a little ridiculous. I like my D810 more than the D800, so I am selling my other cameras and this housing.

Yes, I have a mint D800 I could bundle with this - like new with 4247 clicks.

Full set of photos here (<- link)

Asking $3149 including insured shipping & fees to USA only, no exceptions. Reasonable offers considered, of course. Remember this is the updated housing, with many improvements.

Paypal (verified users only) & major cards OK
Certified check from major bank OK, if I can cash it locally - Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, etc. Ask me first! Of course, I will not ship until I can secure the funds.
Shipping will be insured, and will require signature.

Please send PM.

Thanks for looking,
James

I will close thread when sold rather than bumping with a sold message...if the thread is closed, it has sold.

The D800 body has sold, only the housing is available.

ETA: housing has been sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom